Flights From Los Angeles to New York
If you want to book a flight from Los Angeles to New York. Then you have to know about the airport location. Similarly, there are three international airports and two domestic airports located in the city. Here are some more famous destinations from Los Angeles are San Francisco and Chicago.
International Airports Providing Flights from Los Angeles to New York
Below, Find the list of International airports you can take for the flights from Los Angeles to New York.
- Los Angeles International airport: It is one of the busiest airports in the world in the west coast of California. Therefore, it (LAX) has nine terminals for the passengers with more than a hundred gates.
- Ontario International Airport: Owned by Ontario International Airport Authority, located in San Bernardino County in California.
- John Wayne Airport: This international airport located in Santa Ana. In addition, Many Airlines provides international services from here which are Alaska Airlines, Air Canda, WestJet, Mexico Interjet etc.
List of domestic airports for the flights from Los Angeles to New York.
- Hollywood Burbank Airport: Located in Burbank Los Angeles County with two terminals. As a result, It provides the flight services in all western United State Of America.
- Long Beach Airport: This domestic airport located near the border of Orange County. Meanwhile, American Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, and JetBlue Airlines provides local services from here.
New York is the commercial capital of the USA and famous for the Statue of Liberty. Certainly, It is like incredible monuments and sightseeing. While others visit the place purely for spending their leisure time. Flying from Los Angeles to New York? Call us for help.
List of best airports for the flights between Los Angeles to New York.
- New York LaGuardia Airport (LGA): Located in the Queens region of New York City. Certainly, the airport serves the purpose of facilitating domestic flights. It is a bit quieter than the other major airports of New York such as JFK and EWR.
- Newark Airport (EWR): Situated in New Jersey. But mostly the airport serves flights between New York to Chicago.
- New York John f. Kennedy Airport (JFK): Situated in Manhattan. But, this particular airport has only 6 different terminals.
Some Commercial airports
List of commercial airports availing flight services from Los Angeles to New York.
- Long Island full general landing field (ISP) is in the city of Islip in Suffolk County, New York. Also, it’s in hand by the city of Islip, and a political candidate big apple landing field.
- Stewart International landing field (SWF) is sixty miles northwest of the town in Orange County, New York. In 2007, the Port Authority of recent royalty and New Jersey took management of operations at Stewart. Also, it committed $500 million to its upgrade and growth.
- Trenton–Mercer landing field (TTN) in Mercer County, New Jersey, close to Trenton. Then it began to examine a come back of regular traveler service in 2013.
- Westchester County landing field (HPN) is in Westchester County, New York, thirty-three miles north of the town, on the border with Connecticut. Also, it sees service to a dozen destinations and will increase of nearly a hundred, emplacements from 2008 to 2010.
Call Us: +1 888 213 1477