Flights From New York to Barcelona
The deal on Flights from New York to Barcelona you were looking for!
Traveling is not just good for your emotional health; it’s essential for your mental health. According to research, the pandemic took a toll on people’s mental health. People were more anxious since they could not travel. What was taken as part and parcel of stressful jobs turned out to be a blessing all along. People who used to complain about airport queues and suffocating planes now were dreaming about getting even a slim chance to see the face of an airport. People who travel more tend to build more resilience than people who don’t travel at all. If you stumbled on this blog looking for Flights from New York to Barcelona, take this as God’s will because we have some deals on flights for your next travel.
What’s more? You will be enlightened to some clever tips and tricks to save even more. Barcelona is a vibrant place to see this year. If traveling has been on your mind lately, don’t hesitate or waste time looking at other websites. Just continue reading!
Know the airlines operating Flights from New York to Barcelona
Take a look at the airlines operating daily Flights from New York to Barcelona:
- Aero Mexico
- Air Canada
- Air Europa
- Air France
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Delta Airlines
- Jet Blue
- Swiss Airlines
- United Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
The time taken for Flights from New York to Barcelona is 7 hours and 49 minutes. An average of 120 flights is operated per week. This number is prone to fluctuate, taking in the COVID-19 travel restrictions. The time difference between New York and Barcelona is + 6 hours.
Have a look at the COVID-19 restrictions and Travel Advisories issued by the Government of Spain
- As of May 04, 2021, the government has listed 167,184 active cases of COVID-19 diagnosed by E.S.
- The country has opened its borders for Schengen Area countries and most of Europe. See the complete list of countries on the CDC website.
- All inbound travelers arriving from U.K., Brazil, or South Africa are not allowed to enter. Exceptions are given to citizens of Spain and residents of Andorra.
- The government announced that passengers arriving from Serbia are not allowed to enter Spain effective July 22. The exemptions are given in the exceedingly rarer case. Check the CDC website to see the entire list of exemptions.
- All travelers arriving from Brazil and South Africa are subjected to self-quarantine.
- All travelers arriving from high-risk countries need to show proof of negative COVID-19 TMA, LAMP, or PCR test results issued at least 72 hours before the departure of their flight. Waivers are granted but in exceptional circumstances.
- Permanent nationals arriving from the U.K. and the U.S must show negative COVID-19 LAMP, TMA or PCR test results issued at least 72 hours before their departure. A minimum fine of 3000 Euros will be issued to the travelers who fail to comply.
- Travelers arriving from high-risk countries are asked to complete an “FCS Health Form” 48 hours before arrival.
How to make the most of Flights from New York to Barcelona?
The cheapest direct return flight would cost you 285 USD. Book accordingly.
If you wish to save more on flights, make your bookings in advance. Advance bookings not only eliminates the last-minute pressure but also give you the luxury to pick your preferred seats without any additional charges. Isn’t that smart? Know the art of seasons. If you are a price-sensitive traveler and don’t like crowds, then fly during the low season. It’s the season when fewer people visit that particular destination. However, if you like to live large and on your own terms, fly during the high season. It is the time when that specific destination is at its prime. For Barcelona, the high season is considered the months of January, November, and December.
Since Flights from New York and Barcelona are long-haul flights with a layover sometimes. The layover is dependent upon the airline. Plan your trip accordingly.
If you are a member of Delta or Lufthansa, relax at the lounges at JFK with top-notch amenities. Grab a meal at the buffet. Eat a light meal before your flight to sleep better on the flight.
We highly recommend getting a massage either at the Massage Outlets at JFK before your flight. If that’s not your cup of tea, relax your senses by doing some slow breathing.
New York -the city where dreams go to sprout wings
New York is known as the cultural capital of the United States. The city is also the most populous city in the U.S., with an estimated population of 8.4 million as of 2018. It has one of the oldest and most extensive transportation systems in the country. New York is always bustling with tourists from all over the globe. If you are a fan of architecture, then pay a visit to man-made wonders such as Trinity Church, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, and Grand Central Terminal. New York is the city that never sleeps. The colorful neon signs at Times Square fill you with life and enthusiasm.
Important information about significant airports in New York
John F. Kennedy (JFK) is the major international airport in New York City. It serves New York City and surrounding metropolitan areas. JFK is considered the busiest air passenger gateway in all of North America. JFK is one of the highlights of Queens in New York City.
Address and Contact Information
New York John F Kennedy International Airport
Queens, NY 11430, United States
Contact Number – 718 244-4444
Barcelona- The city that has come straight out of a fairy-tale
The city is situated on the northeast coast of Spain. It is the second-most populous municipality of Spain with a population of 1.6 million, as reported in 2014. The city has world-class architecture, historical sites, and a lively atmosphere.
Information about the airport in Barcelona
Barcelona International Airport is the primary international airport in Barcelona. It is also called as Aeroport de Barcelona or El Prat de Llobregat Aeropuerto. The IATA code of the airport is BCN. BCN is located 7.5 southwest of Barcelona City Centre.
Address and Contact Information
Barcelona International Airport